Cars is such a joy to be around. We all love him so much. You can't look at him without a smile spread across your face. Well.. just look for your self. Glen got this pilot hat for him and oh boy does he love to wear it! He feels SO BIG when its on. Oh and YES he is walking already. I hate it because that makes me admit that my baby's growing up. I hate that!!
Cars is so smart. I am so amazed everyday. I just marvel at what he lets me know he has learned that day! It was overnight and BOOM he was walking. It won't be long and he'll be "Flying" out of my arms!!
HE is such a blessing. I thank my Father in Heaven everyday for him and Ellie and Dylan. (for my husband too!) I love being their Mom. Even though I am ready to NOT be their Mom by about dinnertime. :) just kidding! Sort of!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Aviator?...
Posted by Megan at 1:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
what z cute pic! I can't believe he's walking and can't wait to see you guys in a couple of months! -kim
He is darling! Being a mom is the best job in the world, but I have to agree about dinner time (actually any meal time)!
Post a Comment