SO... It has happened! I have stopped breast feeding Cars. It has been 7 full days since he had any "boobie"! IT has not been an easy road. We are both emotional babbling babies. HE has done pretty well other than he is such a whiny kid now. I keep telling myself ,"this will pass". I am so sore. My "boobies" are still so sore. SO if any of you have any suggestions... Feel free to comment on how to cope!!! I wonder?? Did I stop breast feeding too soon?? I never had problems before with drying up!! MAybe I should have waited another year?? Hmmmm?
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
omgosh --- I don't believe it! The sore boobies will pass, just make sure to wrap them up real tight..... good luck :) -- kim
I'm so proud of you I was beginning to think that he might be two years old! Good luck with your boobies I hate that.
Post a Comment