I am glad to say that I am BACK! Wow, my computer crashed about 3 weeks ago and I just got it back. It took a while, and believe me I was having internet withdrawals. I cannot believe how much I depend on my computer for virtually everything. Now I'm back online.. I can update. Hope my computer lasts longer this time. Luckily the gentleman who fixed my pc was able to save all my important documents and pictures. At least I have them! Hope all is well with all of you. We are a ll "pretty" well. Can't complain too much. Can't wait to see every one in about 6 weeks. It is coming up fast. Aloha!!!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I am so excited you will be here for Christmas! YEAH!
it's about time --- now get posting :)! Can't wait to see you & your little family next month! --kim
Post a Comment